SPIRAX Marshall Pressure Reducing Valve Model: DP143:
Limiting Conditions: Maximum Working Condition 26 kg / cm2 at 300 Deg C. Body design Conditions: 42 kg / cm2 at 427 Deg C.
Cold Hydraulic test pressure without internals: 52 kg/cm2
Three colour coded pressure adjustment springs are available for the following downstream pressure ranges:
- Yellow :02 to 3 bar
- Blue :2.5 to 7 bar
- Red :6.0 to 17.3 bar
- Grey :16.0 to 24.4 bar
- Sizes: NB 15,20, 25,40, 50 and 80.
- Std. Accessories: Pr. Gauge, syphon & Gauge cock
- Pipe Connections :Flanged to -BS10 table - 'J' & 'K' ANSI - 300' * & '600' DIN - ND - '25' & '40'
Note - 80 NB has these flanges only.
How to order ?
- 20 NB SPIRAX MARSHALL DP -143 FOR STEAM FLANGED TO BS 10 TABLE 'K' IBR (OR NIBR).
- 40 NB SPIRAX MARSHALL DP 143 FOR AIR Flanged TO ANSI 300 NIBR. Pressure Reducing Valve DP 143
Office No. 4/B, Kamruddin Industrial Estate, Opp. Nand Jyot Industrial Estate, Kurla Andheri Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India